FRIDAY, DECEMBER 19, 2014 - This Day In History
Forum Board: Everything Obama
You must be a member to post on the forums!
Rate:
Rated
Author Rating: 0 Topic: On the subject of DEBATES (Read 504 times)
TNmary

View Profile Send Message
« Reply #0: Apr 27, 2008, 1:44 PM »
Rating: 0
Rate:
Rated

Why in heavens name would Obama give Clinton the opportunity of FREE air time?  It's NOT Obama that should fear another debate - it's Clinton who should fear a debate!  Obama would ask her the following question and how would she answer?:

1) Hillary, if you have not been capable of managing your campaign without bringing it into the RED and have not paid your bills, what makes you think the voters believe that you would be capable of managing the faltering economy we will inherit from Bush?

2) Hillary, please explain to the voters and the world what exactly you meant when you said you would obliterate Iran?  Did you truly mean that you would remove all traces of innocent Iranian children?  Is this really how you would react when the red phone rang at 3AM?

3) Hillary, you claim to be fully vetted by the Republicans.  Explain what vetting you have had by the Repubs on: a) your husband's pardons and your taking of Presidential gifts on your way out of the White House, b) the Peter Paul fundraising lies, c) your brother taking money from people granted pardons by Pres. Clinton, d) what role did you REALLY play in the economy rebound in the 90's, e) Travelgate, Filegate, Whitewatergate, Billinggate, Castle Grande, Cattles Futures, f) Bosnia sniper fire lies. g) Chelsea was jogging around the Trade Center on 9/11.  I personally do not think you HAVE been vetted on these issues.  The voters need to hear and be shown you are FULLY vetted by the Repubs like you claim.  Otherwise, Hillary, saying you are "fully vetted" is like a 'good speech' and we all know your opinion on good speeches.

4) Hillary, you, like me and the other Democratic candidates, had agreed on the DNC Rules for MI and FL before the first vote was cast.  Since Super Tuesday you have masterfully 'change' the party rules to meet your nomination.  If 'changing' the rules at your pleasure is the way your Presidency would run - explain how you would be any better than Bush/Cheney in upholding the laws of our land or our Constitution?

5) Hillary, in past debates you have thrown out names so allow me to do the same so you can respond to what I think will be seen across the television scenes of the Democratic voters this fall - if not by McCain, then the 527:  Abdul Rehman Jinnah, Vinod Gupta, Jorge Cabrera,  Johnny Chung, David Rosen, Anthony "The Pelican" Pellicano.  The list is longer but because of time constraints I have limited to these - please respond to at least 2 names for the voters.

6) Finally, Hillary, you and the political pundits like to throw out the phrase that "Obama can't close the deal".  Well, I would like you to explain to the voters and Superdelegates listening WHY when you were the presumed nominee, had the donors, had to answer to no negative campaigning, was ahead in Superdelegates, over a 20% margin in national polling, didn't you "close the deal" on Super Tuesday?

KikiBird

View Profile Send Message
« Reply #1: Apr 27, 2008, 2:35 PM »
Rating: 0
Rate:
Rated

i think she asked because she knew he would say no, and he would then be able to say he's afraid.

don't let her get away with it!
Rate:
Rated
Copyright © 2014 EyesOnObama.com. All Rights Reserved.
Home | About | Advertise | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Links | Feedback | Contact | RSS

FeedbackClose

Email Address:

Comments

Image Verification:
(Case Sensitive)

JoinClose

Username:
Password:
Retype Password:
Email:
Image Verification:
(case sensitive):